Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Thursday, October 19, 2006
@#$%^!@$%#$ I hate the H A Z E!!!
It has been spoiling lotz of my days... Actually have been spoiling my days
since i came back from Genting.. My throat has nv been fine since then...
and now to my utmost horror... it's throat inflamation that i get now...
N it definitely hurtz alot ><... sigh... i think i will not even want to talk much
till i recover from it... LOL... Sigh.. haha... My throat hurts almost every
few seconds when i have swallow my saliva or when i taking my meals..
It is like a very sharp piercing pain to the throat...
Sulk... when will it rain?? when will the haze clear?? haha...
Anyway skool started le.. As always it is very slacking in the first week...
gotta start the engine going next week.. gotta work hard for the As...
Tmr is my fullest Day Class.. LOL
Full day is like 9-6...
Fullest day is like 10-9.30... LOL
Damn full rite? LOLHe wrote something on 8:43:00 PM...